|FORT LAUDERDALE BRIDGE CLUB|
New Beginner Lessons|
with Rosemary Boden
Wednesday Mornings at 9:30am (Started in October 2015)
Series on Beginning Bridge
Only $10 per lesson
For more information or to register, please contact the Bridge Club
at 954-761-1577 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be starting a new series of lessons in January. Email us to be placed on the contact list once more information becomes available!
Beyond the Basics
with Jesse Laird
Thursday Mornings at 9:30am (Ongoing)
Each session, we
- go over problem hands of the week and answer any questions.
- Discuss bidding and playing techniques. (with take-home notes)
- Play a few preset boards.
- Then discuss the bidding, play and defense of the hands just played.
Only $10 per lesson.
For more information or to register, please contact Jesse at 954-761-1577 or email email@example.com.
The Rosie Way to Better Bridge
Intermediate Lessons with Rosemary Boden
Monday Evenings at 7pm (Ongoing)
See Club Calendar for list of topics
Only $10 per lesson.
For more information or to register, please contact Rosemary at 954-568-5127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why You Lose at Bridge
with Michael Wolf
Thursday Mornings 9:45am to 11:45am (Ongoing)
These lessons will focus on fundamental concepts which must be mastered in order to advance to a level of consistently good results. Lack of attention to fundamentals is the main reason you lose at bridge. Fundamental concepts will be taught in the areas of:
- Declarer Play-topics will include counting, card reading, trump control, proper handling of common card combinations, and recognition of some common end positions.
- Bidding: Discipline, introduction to and handling of certain conventions, and rules to incorporate into your competitive bidding decisions.
- Defense: proper carding, counting, visualization, partnership communication, 2nd and 3rd hand play.
- Opening leads: the thought process, breaking old habits, percentage plays.
Only $10 per lesson. No partner needed
For more information or to register, please contact Michael at 954-673-1146 or email email@example.com.
Duplicate Strategy Lessons
with Ernie Moore
Wednesday Mornings at 9:30am (Starting November 18th)
Each week Ernie goes over a concept that is useful to be competitive in duplicate bridge.
Only $10 per lesson. No partner needed.
For more information or to register, please contact Ernie at 954-467-1416
with Bernace De Young
Wednesday Mornings at 10:30am (Starts January 13th)
If you are ready to be competitve in the Open Game, then these lessons are for you.
Bernace is a Grand Life Master with over 16,000 Masterpoints and over 30 years of teaching experience.
Only $20 per lesson or $125 for the 8 lessons package (January 18th to March 8th)
For more information or to register, please contact contact Bernace at 305-937-2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.